Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Dusting Off an Old Manuscript

I've been inching along with my first fiction novel for several years now. This story is based on an amazing, perspective-changing adventure in the West Indies... and since publishing my children's book recently titled Corinna the Christmas Elf, I have been greatly inspired to dust off my unfinished manuscript and get grooving back into my novel project. I guarantee you will be entertained and hopefully touched in some way by my story, once it is complete and a publisher is found. I'll keep the story and title secret for now, but will give you little glimpses along the journey... so here I go! Stay with me now...

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first post on your new blog. Congratulations!!!! What an inspiration you are to get motivated and follow your dreams!
    Love,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete